Actionable Strategies to Build
Students’ Sense of Belonging
Welcome to our course, "Actionable Strategies to Build Students' Sense of Belonging."
Explore this page to get a better sense of what you can take away from this professional learning experience.
Once you are ready, create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn a course certificate.
What you will learn:
- Explore the definition of belonging as the extent to which students feel that they are valued members of their school’s community
- Watch short, impactful clips from Panorama’s virtual workshops to empower you and your team with the mindsets, skills, and strategies to cultivate students’ sense of belonging
- Access ready-made templates and resources to try out with your students or share with your school or district team
Best for learners who are:
- SEL Interventionists
- Director of Social-Emotional Learning
- Director of Student Services
- Director of Counseling
- Assistant Superintendent of Student Services
Course takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
9 lessons, 9 videos, 9 practice activities, and 5 quiz questions.
Receive a certificate of completion once you complete all modules of the "Actionable Strategies to Build Students' Sense of Belonging" course.
Create a Learning Center Account
Create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn course certificates.
Already a member? Sign in here to access your existing Panorama Learning Center courses as well as this course.
Becky Barstein (She/Hers)
Community Learning Events
Celie Rodman (She/Hers)
Sr. Professional Learning Manager
Aida Conroy (She/Hers)
Professional Learning Manager
Demetrius Lancaster (He/His)
Professional Learning Lead, Equity