Certificate Course: Actionable Strategies to Build
Students’ Sense of Belonging
Welcome to Panorama's "Building Belonging" Certificate Program!
When students feel like they belong, they succeed—academically, socially and emotionally.
In this course, you'll learn how to build positive relationships with students and create a strong sense of belonging in your school district. Explore this page to get a sense of what you can take away from this professional learning experience.
Once you are ready, create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn a course certificate. To learn more and access FAQs, please click on "How It Works" in the main navigation.
What you will learn:
- Explore the definition of belonging as the extent to which students feel that they are valued members of their school’s community
- Watch short, impactful clips from Panorama’s virtual workshops to empower you and your team with mindsets, skills, and strategies to cultivate students’ sense of belonging
- Access ready-made templates and resources to try out with your students or share with your school or district team
Best for learners who are:
- SEL Interventionists
- Director of Social-Emotional Learning
- Director of Student Services
- Director of Counseling
- Assistant Superintendent of Student Services
Course takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
9 lessons, 9 videos, 9 practice activities, and 5 quiz questions.
Receive a certificate of completion once you complete all modules of the "Actionable Strategies to Build Students' Sense of Belonging" course.
Create a Learning Center Account
Create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn course certificates.
Already a member? Sign in here to access your existing Panorama Learning Center courses as well as this course.
Becky Barstein (She/Hers)
Community Learning Events
Celie Rodman (She/Hers)
Sr. Professional Learning Manager
Aida Conroy (She/Hers)
Professional Learning Manager
Demetrius Lancaster (He/His)
Professional Learning Lead, Equity