Building Capacity for Adult SEL
Welcome to our course, "Building Capacity for Adult SEL."
Explore this page to get a better sense of what you can take away from this professional learning experience.
Once you are ready, create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn a course certificate.
What you will learn:
- How SEL initiatives positively impact students
- What adult social-emotional learning (SEL) is
- Research on why building adult capacity for SEL can lead to improved outcomes for educators, staff, and students
- Specific strategies that you can use to model and teach SEL skills
- Best practices for assessing adult SEL competence and well-being
Best for learners who are:
- Director of Social-Emotional Learning
- Director of Student Services
- Director of Counseling
- Assistant Superintendent of Student Services
- SEL Interventionists
Course takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
5 lessons, 6 videos, and 6 quiz questions.
Receive a certificate of completion once you complete all modules of the "Building Capacity for Adult SEL" course.
Create a Learning Center Account
Create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn course certificates.
Already a member? Sign in here to access your existing Panorama Learning Center courses as well as this course.
Meet Your Panorama Instructors!
Nick Woolf (He/His)
Clarissa Bridges (She/Hers)
Becky Barstein (She/Hers)