Certificate Course: Building Capacity for Adult SEL
Welcome to Panorama's Adult SEL Certificate Program!
Adult social-emotional learning (SEL) is the foundation of thriving schools. In this course, you'll learn strategies and tools for building adult capacity for SEL in your school district.
Explore this page to get a sense of what you can take away from this professional learning experience.
Once you are ready, create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn a course certificate. To learn more and access FAQs, please click on "How It Works" in the main navigation.
What you will learn:
- How SEL initiatives positively impact students
- The definition of adult social-emotional learning (SEL)
- Research on why building adult capacity for SEL can lead to improved outcomes for educators, staff, and students
- Specific strategies that you can use to model and teach SEL skills
- Best practices for assessing adult SEL competence and well-being
Best for learners who are:
- Director of Social-Emotional Learning
- Director of Student Services
- Director of Counseling
- Assistant Superintendent of Student Services
- SEL Interventionists
Course takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
5 lessons, 6 videos, and 6 quiz questions.
Receive a certificate of completion once you complete all modules of the "Building Capacity for Adult SEL" course.
Create a Learning Center Account
Create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn course certificates.
Already a member? Sign in here to access your existing Panorama Learning Center courses as well as this course.
Meet Your Panorama Instructors!
Nick Woolf (He/His)
Clarissa Bridges (She/Hers)
Becky Barstein (She/Hers)