Certificate Course: Introduction to Multi-Tiered
System of Supports (MTSS)
Welcome to Panorama's MTSS Certificate Program!
The movement toward a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) has been gaining momentum in K-12 public schools across the country.
The MTSS framework—inclusive of response to intervention (RTI)—uses data-based decision making to support students across academics, behavior, social emotional learning (SEL), and mental health.
In this professional development course, you'll learn how to get started building a MTSS in your own school district, with practice resources and tools from MTSS experts to guide your professional learning.
Once you are ready, create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn a course certificate. To learn more and access FAQs, please click on "How It Works" in the main navigation.
What you will learn:
- The definition of MTSS, how it relates to other student support frameworks (such as RTI and PBIS), and how to center equity and the whole child.
- How to implement MTSS by creating structures and practices such as Student Support Teams.
- How to build a school or district-wide tiered intervention menu that includes academic and behavioral interventions.
- How to engage in data-driven problem solving, decision making, intervention planning, and progress monitoring.
Best for learners who are:
- District administrators looking to build or optimize a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS)
- School administrators who are charged with leading MTSS on campus
- Support staff members and site leaders for MTS
Course takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
6 lessons, 5 videos, 3 practice activities, and 7 quiz questions.
Receive a certificate of completion once you complete all modules of the "Introduction to MTSS" course.
Create a Learning Center Account
Create a Panorama Learning Center account to access this course, save your course progress, and earn course certificates.
Already a member? Sign in here to access your existing Panorama Learning Center courses as well as this course.
Meet Your Panorama Instructors!
Maurice Anderson (He/His)
Ryan Werb (He/His)